Monday, June 18, 2012

English Thoughts



I found this website/app called Omm writer. It's awesome. 
Check it out.
It will change your life. 
For real.
The past two posts (including this one)I used Omm writer.


For the following please remember that I'm pretending that that is what it's going to be like in September when I got o England. It's kind of how I imagine. Just some thoughts...


 It's beautiful.
Everything about this place screams Caris Lynn Nickerson.
Its like someone took every desire of my heart and displayed them on a giant canvas.
This is England.
And I love it.
It's a magical place.
Elizabeth Bennet called this home.
Then again, she is a fictional charater.
But Jane Austen lived here.
The Jane Austen.
It's remarkable.
I cannot believe I'm here.
How did I get from that little speck of a town to this Pride and Prejudice haven?
I think I might have blinked too many times...

Oh what are men compared to rocks and mountains!
I could stay here forever.
Until my death.
This is home.
This is what every person's home should feel like. This, plus family.

I could never forget family. 

1 comment:

  1. Get a window seat on the plane, cuz when you fly over England, you can look out the window and see what looks like a patchwork quilt below...beautiful! I loved reading your post as it brought back memories of my time at Capernwray in Jolly Ol' England many moons ago...I loved that time and is still one of the best times of my life. You're going to have such a grand time there Caris! Am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete